Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chills

Have you ever kissed someone and you just melt? The feeling of butterflies in your stomach fluttering around. The breathing in your ear that sends chills down your spine. The wetness that seems to be flowing inside me and racing to escape. This is what it felt like when I kissed Sir.


I have goosebumps when I think of how he held me and how we walked so close to each other. Our conversations of how we should go about our D/s relationship had raised my level of horniness beyond anything I have felt in a long time. I have these feelings of lust, romance, strength, encouragement, and willingness.


Is this how it felt when Babygirl and Daddy or Dom Tom and Lizard first felt when they met? Is the feeling still there or has it changed? I have read yours' and others blogs for quite a while now and I would love to get your advice and or suggestions in the future. All your comments are helpful and enlightening.


Have a great Tuesday and just a reminder that tonight is Deadliest Catch and After the Catch. There should be lots to talk about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment