Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DC Night

Last night the Deadliest Catch was on. I have to say I have been a little disappointed in the show this season. It seems not much is happening other then fishing. Now I know that the show does plan on covering the death of Captain Phil Harris. And it will be the saddest day in DC history. But so far not much is going on. And on top of that they seem to be setting up for Phil’s upcoming death. Anyone who watches the show knows what I mean. They have been showing a lot Phil with his sons and talking about who he is going to give the boat to in the event of his death…

It is kind of creepy. Do you agree? Anyway, other then that I have been busy on my new web site. It has been a lot of fun and hope all of you will check it out.
 http://submissivelover.webs.com








No comments:

Post a Comment