Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The First Day of School

It’s that time a year…School started back today. My daughter is entering the 7th grade. And my baby boy is now in Kindergarten. He just turned 5 about a month ago and I will tell you, that I can not believe it has been 5 years since his birth. They grow so fast.



Both of my kids attend private school and today I got to see my son in a dress shirt and a tie. What a trip he is… He was trying to hang himself with it…used it as a tissue…even rubbed the dogs nose with it. By the time he got to school there was a stain on his shirt and his clothes look like they never saw the iron last night.


I do want to wish his teacher the best of luck. She has 9 boys and 2 girls in the class. I know every child in there and this will be a challenging year for her, I’m sure.


So back to the school year…days start at 6:15AM, out the door by 7:35, fight traffic and to school by 8:00, then its pick up the kids at 3:15, dance class, t ball, homework, then hopefully to bed so mama can get some peace and quite until she has to do it all over again. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment