Friday, August 27, 2010

Task Part 1

Alright, here we go… The time is 10:07 and its been just over 2 hours since I attached my task clip to my body. I placed it on the left side of my pussy. It’s a strange feeling, almost like a pinch with some scraping going on when I move. (Im not sure how to describe it)



The clip itself is quite small (see pic below) but I assure you that it seems much larger down there.


The strangest sensation I feel is when I walk. The pinching gets worse and I find myself walking with my legs spread apart just a little. Thank goodness I work behind a desk most of the day…


So as promised I will be reporting back throughout the day on how it’s going. If there is anything I am leaving out that you would like to know, please leave a comment and I will try to answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment