Friday, August 13, 2010

Vacations?

When you go on vacation what is it that you love the most? Is it the destination, the relaxation, the not so every day, or is it the company? I was thinking about this today. The last time I was on vacation with a man (baby included) was with my husband, 12 years ago. It seems I have never been able to spend time away with someone I care about.



I am reminded of this every time I take the kids to Disney or to the mountains or simply spending a weekend down in the Keys. So this is my goal for the next year (I am relying on all of you to make sure this happens) I want to find that special person who would love to spend at least a weekend with me in a nice hotel and enjoy each other doing whatever…I’m easy to please.


Ok…do I sound desperate? Yeah I do, but can you blame me? I think I am attractive, fun, and can hold a conversation so why not take me on a fun filled mini vacation. THAT’S ALL I’M ASKING!!!


Anyway, have a wonderful weekend and see you all on Monday…

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great to me! A weekend away with a special person having fun doing whatever we desire?!?! I'm in...just say when! :)

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy doll, I would LUV to take you away for a long weekend to show what its like to be catered to, but not lose sight of the dominance that you adore.
    Mmmmmm . . it would be a dream come true for me as well as you, but for totally different reasons.
    You know we'd be compatible . . and you would have a LOT of fun.

    ReplyDelete