Thursday, August 26, 2010

To Be...Or Not To Be

Punishment or pleasure…it that my choice? Am I the one really in control?

I want to bend over your desk, hold me down, tug at my panties all the way down to my ankles. If I start to struggle, you will spank me, punish me, teach me a lesson, and remind me what a naughty girl I am.


If I’m a good girl, if I don't struggle, You'll fuck me from behind, long, hard and deep, sliding your erect cock deep inside me, deep into my wet pussy, teasing me with your cock, thrusting deliciously inside me, taking me over the edge, making me cum over and over again, until I can't take any more…


If I’m a bad girl, I'll be punished. You will force me down onto my hands and knees in front of you, make me take your cock into my mouth, and watch me as I suck you, holding me by my hair, treating me roughly, using me for your own pleasure, until I feel you about to cum, and then you'll cum in my mouth, urgently, selfishly, not caring about my own pleasure, and once you have cum, You will leave me there on the floor, my body trembling, leaving me wanting more…


Punishment or pleasure… Is this really a choice I care to make? Does it make any difference to me how you treat me? I accept however you want to use me.





7 comments:

  1. Another superhot post. You've got my dick doing my thinking. Now be a good girl and wear your clip tomorrow. And yes, it's ok to finger yourself during the day if you get too hot. Just leave it on all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like the clip that I posted yesturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Tom

    Is that you in your pic??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is pretty and dainty and looks like it will do the job just fine. If you want you can wear it on one pussy lip for half the day, then move it to the other half way through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and if you ever care to e-mail me, feel free. It's on my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it is my photo--is that you in yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very hot post - but I'm not sure what you're defining as "punishment" even is. Sounds like a whole lot of pleasure to me...

    Can't wait to start reading your experiences with your "task."

    aisha

    ReplyDelete