Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Hot Shower

The clothes lay scattered on the floor. The steam seeps out from behind the door and I tentatively place one hand inside. Deciding it's perfect, I step inside. The hot water hits my skin and I instantly relax. I stand for a moment and let the water hit my face. Running down over my shoulders, it swirls over my skin, gently pooling around my feet. Turning slowly, I let the heat permeate my body. My hair becomes quickly saturated and I let my hands smooth it down over my scalp. My eyes closed, my head back, I relax for a moment and think of you.


The water pulses over my skin and I feel your fingers there instead. The soft slow caress of your knowledgeable hands. Do you know the power you have over me? One touch from you and I melt. I can't help but let my hands move where yours should be. Water cascades down me, making my fingers glide easily over my body. It's your hands moving over me, your body I want so much. My fingers find the hard nipples piercing the spray of water. I gently brush over them, both hands moving together. My hands cup my breasts, my fingers close around my nipples. Swaying a bit, I massage them, heightening my already growing arousal. Pinching my nipples, I squeeze them hard feeling the familiar pulse between my thighs. I squeeze them again and again, my desire growing with each motion. My body heat is rising yet I want the water hotter.


Stopping for a minute, I reach down and turn up the warmth, hotter water rushes out and over me, the shower filled with steam. I return my hand to my breast, cupping it again, teasing myself. My other hand snakes down between my thighs. I watch as the water streams down my arm and over my fingers. The hot water now has access to my aching pussy. My clit pulses at the heat and I have no choice but to press my fingers tightly against it. I groan softly at the exquisite feeling. My fingers begin to move on their own, the familiar rhythmic movements I know so well.


You're in my mind now, I can see you so clearly. Your lips, your sexy body, your hot skin, your magical touch. I think about the times we've shared. Visions swirl through my head. My hands can't stop now. I need you.


There is a slow burn begin deep in my pussy. I moan, gasping for air as I bring myself there. I focus on you now, focusing on your fingers on me, focusing on your touch. Nothing else is here, just you and me.


I slow my motions, slow my breathing, slow as my body relaxes into the warm water. I smile and thank you for this morning’s O.





2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and wanted to say hi to a fellow South Floridian.

    Great post and great blog. I look forward to catching up on older posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog... maybe you will want to join my web site. It is free and fun

    http://submissivelover.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete