Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thought Of The Day


All my life people have known me as an independent, strong willed, stubborn woman. Deep down all I have ever wanted was to be a sweet, open, submissive, a sex slave. And after years of fantasy I am now living this life secretly. I feel like a double agent. And only you, my followers, know who I really am. I don’t know if I am living a dream now or am waking up from one. This is the dilemma I face. Are you living the same way?? Do you think that most subs are facing the same issues?




3 comments:

  1. Yes, I think most face similar issues. Master will help you through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRIED to recontact after reading this with my DOM comments as you requested...don't have email address ...it came back undeliverable...either trust me with it or don't play me...thanks SUBM. masterchet1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete