Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Rainy Day

The room is dark, no sun
We lay on the bed,
listening to the rain pitter-patter on the roof
Nothing to do today but snuggle

I ruffle my hands through your hair
And lean over to kiss you deeply
You pull me close, our bodies touch
It feels perfect, natural to be so close


It does not take much,
just my silky touch
to make your cock erect
I see it rise,
and to my surprise,
you lean over me
and I swallow it, whole


I am slow, gentle
You lay back, enjoy the pleasure
I lick up and down,
slithering my tongue
Occasional trips to your balls
It feels so good to you

I pick up speed,
I feel your hardness intensify

As I suck harder, your breath quickens
I feel the surge building
As the spurt begins, I lift my head up
It hits my cheek
And runs down my chin
I simply grin.
as I lick my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment