Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Venting

Anyone who knows me, know that I lead a very complicated life at the moment. I am writing about this because so many of you want to know why I struggle within myself so much. So I am using my blog to vent just a little…


I currently live with my ex boyfriend. I live with him until the lease on my other house is up and I can move back in there. This is a very difficult situation because I have a Master now that I adore but because of my living situation I need to thread carefully. And to top it off, I am looking for a new job because my boss is bipolar and refuses to take his meds and makes my work life a living hell.


But with all of that, I want to tell all of you that I enjoy writing this blog everyday. I get the greatest joy hearing from all my followers from all over the world. I love the audience and love reading all the different comments that inspire me to write everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment