Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving


This past week I have done nothing but thinking about myself and how bad my life has been these past few days. But it is Thanksgiving and there is a lot for me to be thankful for….



My kids…They are the most incredible gifts anyone could ask for.


Master C… I’m glad I was able to meet someone like him.


My blog… Is my day to day release.


My followers… Without all of you my blog would be worthless.


My friends…Old or new, I’m glad you are there for me.


There are many things to be thankful for. I know I didn’t mention all of them. I wish all of you a Happy and safe holiday.


P.S. I am on a diet so please…every one of you eat a piece of pie for me then email me what kind of pie you had. I need my fix somehow. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment