Friday, November 6, 2009

One Horny night

I don’t know if it is the emails that I get from my followers or the fact that my Master has been away for so long but the other night I woke up at 2:30 am so horny. I could not get back to sleep so I decided the only way to get my beauty rest was to take out my magic wand and pleasure myself.

It does not insert but just lays on my clit. It is powerful and sends a high speed charge through my body and makes me tingle. It works fast so my fantasy has to be one of a fast quickie that takes over immediately. So my thinking was I had gotten in big trouble and was sent to my room. My big and assertive Master turns me around and bends me forcefully over my bed and after a short spanking he fucks me from behind. Fast and hard just how I like it, then I cam.


The vibrator did as its job with perfection. I am relaxed, tired and I fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Master allows you to do that? That's very nice of him.

    ReplyDelete