Thursday, October 7, 2010

How Can I Please You?

What do you want from me today? I can see that you're already erect. Were you thinking of me? Perhaps it was the idea of us fucking. Or was it watching me with another girl? Maybe it was you with the other girl. Were you fucking her or were you down between her thighs licking her wet cunt? Your cock is so hard and swollen. I think maybe it was the combination of all of them.


What do you want? You could have it a couple of ways. Perhaps you'd like my lips around your cock first. Would you like that? To have my soft breasts pressed against your thighs as my hand slowly strokes your cock. To feel my warm breath against your cock as I admire you. To feel my warm, wet tongue caress around the head of your cock as my hair gently brushes over your stomach and balls. Would you like that? Would you like to feel my mouth slowly engulf you. Feel the heat of my lips sliding down the length of your cock while my hand strokes you? Maybe you'd like my other hand to fondle your balls. Maybe roll them in my hand and gently tug and squeeze them. Would that make you throb in my mouth? What if I swirled my tongue around you while you were deep in my mouth? Would you like that? Maybe suck hard on you to draw out your pre-cum so I could taste it. Does that make you groan? Does that make you hard?

That's what I'd want. To make you hard. To make you groan my name. To make you weave your fingers through my hair as I sucked your cock. But would that be enough for you? Would you want to cum then? Would you want to cum in my mouth or on my face. Or would you rather I fucked you first and make you cum inside me instead?

Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to slide your hard, hot cock inside my dripping pussy? Would that make you want me more? Would that get you off? Would you want me to slide off my panties and toss them to the floor so you could see my naked pussy? I know you'd like that. I know you want to be inside me, to fuck me.

How would you want me? Should I tease you first and slide over you? Maybe I should rub my wet pussy against your cock and coat you with my juices first. You'd feel how wet I was for you. Would you be able to hold back? Or would need me to slide my dripping pussy down over your cock and take you like that. I could fuck you like that, my thighs straddled over you, riding you, taking your hands into mine and pushing them over your head. I could fuck you hard and force you to thrust your hips up into me. Would you want to cum like that?

Or would you rather fuck me from behind?

Would you like that? To push me to my knees and fuck me from behind? Would you fuck my pussy or would you fuck my ass? Maybe you'd fuck both. First, my pussy to wet your cock so that you could fuck my ass. Would you want that? To feel your hard pulsing cock push slowly into my tight ass? To feel the hot flesh parting around your cock, so tight, squeezing around you. Would you want to feel that? Would you want to grab onto my hips and thrust your cock deep inside my tight hole? Would you lean over and kiss me or would you stay and thrust hard? Would you fuck me hard enough to feel your balls slapping against my pussy?

Could you hold out? Or would you have to cum? Would you fuck me long and hard or do you need the release now?

What is it that you want?

2 comments:

  1. This was a VERY HOT post!!! Kara XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it all baby, and yes, I would make sure things last long enough to tease you about every aspect you mention. Luv a gal who enjoys using her wetness to slide up/down my cock . . teasing me, getting me harder. Be careful what you wish for baby . . you might find yourself tied up and 'taken' in ways you hadn't planned! lol
    Mav
    (I LUV the way you think! Soooo passionate!)

    ReplyDelete