Friday, October 22, 2010

I know you can't wait to hear what I am doing this weekend...

Ok… busy weekend ahead. Tonight the kids want to go to local carnival. They love to spend my hard working money on (not so sure they are safe) rides, junk food and silly games. But don’t you love the smiles in their faces?

Tomorrow is busy diving kids to dance class and karate, have to go to the mall and at some point clean the house. Gee, my life sounds like a load of fun. Saturday night seems to be open at the moment and Sunday I need to get my car fixed again. It’s making a funny noise and every morning it freaks me out that I might not make it into work.


I have been looking into new cars and I think I found one I might be happy with. I want to go look at it but I am not sure I will be able to get a loan. I was told I need a co-signer. So if anyone wants to step up and be my hero…hint! hint!


Later Sunday I have to go to my father’s bday party. Love that man :-)


So, this is how my very simple yet busy life pans out for this weekend. TGIF…kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment