Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tell Me...

I've been fantasizing about you. I've been needing you. I'm already wet for you. My hand has slinked into my panties and my fingers are caressing my clit. I want you. Let me remove my clothes. I don't need them today. Look at me. Do you like what you see? I want you to want me as well. Tell me. I want to hear it from you. Tell me how you want me, what you want to do to me. What you want me to do to you. I want to know. I want to be yours. I want to be your submissive slut. To obey you, to worship you, to caress every part of your body and your mind. Perhaps, you just want to flip me onto my belly and fuck me from behind. I know how much you want this. I want it too. Tell me... I need to know…Tell me

1 comment:

  1. I imagine you following my guidance as you begin to caress yourself as I watch, enjoying the view and the control of only giving you what I feel you deserve my pet. I luv the thought of you touching yourself for my benefit . . if its as sensual as it should be, you might get your wish.

    ReplyDelete