Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm Thinking of You

I wet my fingers with my mouth, sliding them slowly in and out, thinking about you. My fingers slip out and trail down my body and I slip my them into my panties. I think about you, your body, the heat that forms between us. I need this, now.

The want and need between my thighs is too much. I need to touch myself. I can't wait. I need to cum thinking about you. I'm already so wet from just my thoughts of being with you.

My fingers caress over my soft skin, feeling the warmth emanating from it. My eyes close, it feels so good. My fingertips wander down a bit further, softly stroking over my wet cunt lips. I want to savor this. One finger slides slowly up my slit spreading my wetness around. My finger slides around my swollen clit and I take in a sharp breath. I tease myself thinking about you. God, I want to cum. Pleasure pulses through my body, down my legs, across my stomach, deep inside me.


My nipples are already hard as I think about your touch, your lips. I allow my fingertips to swirl over them. I take one in my hold and roll it between my fingers. A gasp escapes from my lips and I feel the sensations shoot through me. I want you to do that to me, bite my nipples, pinch them hard, suck on them and make me writhe under you.


My clit throbs beneath my touch. Around and around, soft slow circles, teasing my body and making me gasp for air. I can feel my hips moving to meet my fingers. The build-up is slow, mesmerizing. I breathe softly. I can feel the pleasure rising, slowly, making the ache stronger.


I pinch my nipples again and gasp. I need this. I pull on my nipple feeling the pain and pleasure flow through me. I want to feel you so much. I need to feel you inside me, filling me, thrusting hard and deep. I slowly reach over to the side of the bed and pick up my vibe. I suck the tip of it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, getting it wet, ready for me. I turn it on low and trail it down over my nipples, circling around them. My clit pulses hard and I push my hips up, tensing my muscles.


My thighs fall open, wanting so much to feel you. I trail the vibe down over my stomach to my pussy. The moment it touches my clit I push my fingers inside me. I feel the vibration deep inside. My pussy squeezes around my fingers as I thrust them inside. I gasp. I move the vibe over my clit, stroking slowly, moving in small circles, not wanting to cum yet. My fingers caress my pussy, pushing deep, finding that spot., curling my fingers up, rubbing and stroking.


I push the vibe in, slowly, achingly, feeling my body clench around it. I groan softly. I start to stroke it slowly. My fingers find the same rhythm and I stroke my clit, gently, teasingly as I begin to fuck myself.


I want it deeper, harder. I push the vibe deeper, increasing my pleasure, needing it more now. I push it inside me over and over. My fingers move faster around my clit. I can feel it building. The warmth grows and spreads from deep inside me. I want to cum. I need to cum.


I fuck myself faster, harder, deeper. I need to cum. I need to cum for you. Another moan escapes my lips. The vibe slides in and out, my fingers move around and around my clit. The heat is rising in me, pulsing through me. My fingers circle, trying to keep it as long as possible, that feeling, that divine sensation. I need to cum. I want it so much. I want to feel it. I thrust the vibe in hard once, twice, three times and it pushes me over the edge. My back arches, my mouth opens slightly as body explodes with the sensation. Warmth floods over me as I come hard, squeezing hotly around the vibe, cumming hard, fast, and breathless.


I need you to come over…Make me cum. I need for you to come to me and build this warmth I have for you. I’m waiting...

1 comment:

  1. If only these thoughts were meant for me! damn!
    I hope my visit to FLA inspired this!!! lol Probably not, but I can still fantasize . . and will! lol
    Mav

    ReplyDelete