Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Honored

A couple of months ago I posted about a man who was gracious enough to get me really great seats at the Bon Jovi concert. He is one of the followers to my blog. Anyway, we have been friendly with each other for some time now and recently we have become closer. He does not live local but I enjoy his company over the phone and on the computer.

I wanted to give him the credit for being there for me during this difficult time. He has given me the attention I so desperately seek. The guidance of a Master that is leading me the way. The discipline I would be so lost with out.

I am honored that he is my mentor until I find a suitable Dom / Master. That is what Daddy’s do. They protect, advise and care for their baby girls.







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful mentor for you, Carrie! I'm so happy that you've found each other and I'm sending all my good energy in your direction! :)

    Take care,
    Baby Girl :)

    P.S. Bon Jovi tickets??? Kick ass! :)

    ReplyDelete