Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring

January – May is the best time a year in South Florida. That is my opinion anyway. The weather is in the high 70’s and 80’s. Not to much rain and hurricane season has not started. I used to live in a house with a nice size back yard. Being in a sub tropical state I have grown many types of fruit. I have grown grapefruit, bananas, lemons, oranges, strawberries, tomatoes, and pineapples. But I have never been able to grow my favorite…apples. I know that you have to have colder weather so here is what I planned.....

I have a follower who lives in Michigan. He is a very sweet man and I asked him if he could do me a favor…That I want him to plant an apple tree. I didn’t think he would do it but sure enough this weekend he bought 2 apple trees and planted them.  I love my trees. I can’t wait to get the first edible fruit.

Now I don’t know about you but knowing that there are guys out there who are willing to do such nice things for me really turns me on.









No comments:

Post a Comment