Thursday, May 20, 2010

To My Dear Followers / Friends

How well can you get to know someone online? Can you believe everything they say? It is truly any different then meeting someone in a social setting, such as a bar or club?

For the past 8 months that I have been writing my blog I have met some wonderful people. (only one in person, Master C) I have become close with some. A couple seem to really know me. They know just how I feel and support my life and are there for me at any time. Then there are others who I like to talk to who really don’t have a clue about who I am but they are funny or have some sort of special feature about them.

I don’t have much to say about this subject except I wanted to give a shout out to all the people / followers / friends that I have met over the months. I think you are all great and love each of you.


With love
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Well, a shout-out right back atcha, Carrie! :) I, too, am often amazed at how closely-knit our community can be and how sometimes it seems as though the people who understand us the best are people who we have never met...fascinating! :)

    Lotsa love,
    Baby Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found over the years, that you can get a real good feel for someone through email and chat. there is always the possibility that they are full of it, or worse a total lie, but most of the time, even that can be sniffed out. I have had email and chats with people and knew they wouldn't be right for me. Sometimes it's just a feeling that things were just a bit off. Other times, things felt great and as if I had known them forever.

    As with anything on the internet, you have to be wary of people. Yet, these days, with the ease of communication and meeting people from all over the US, if not the world, it can be a great thing. Just look at all of us here on the blogs. Odds are we all would never have met or be talking with each other if not for this. You must e careful, but meeting people online is a great way to communicate with other like minded people from everywhere. Like me, of course! :) LOL!

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course like you DV... I think of you as a good person / friend that I have met here on my blog. Or was it your blog? I think you give good advice to your followers and gives us submissives an incite to how men think.

    ReplyDelete