Friday, April 23, 2010

Childhood Spanking

I was thinking back to my childhood last night. I was 10 and my brother was 9. We had been a pain in my parent’s ass all week. We knew we were pushing our luck. So one summer day my brother and I were fighting and nail polish remover was spilled all over the coffee table and left a huge bleach stain on it. Not being about to do anything about it we covered it up with some magazines. Later that day when my parents got home it didn’t take long for them to find the stain. I think this was one of the worse spankings I ever got from my father. He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a wooden spoon and beat my ass right there until he decided that I needed to be beat some more in my bedroom after he spanked my brother for a while.


I think hearing my brother being spanked by the spoon was worse then the actual spanking. All I kept thinking was I hope my father got tired and forgot about me waiting for him to walk into my room. I sat on the bed waiting in what seemed like forever and then again… not long enough. My door open, my fear was insane “Bend Over!” I got off the bed and bent over it. WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK....


My father, not saying another word, walked out of my room. I remember crying the rest of the night until I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment