Friday, April 23, 2010

I was looking through some of my follower’s profiles and I came across this blog that said something really interesting. I saw my name come up and I was wondering if it was about me. If not then I apologize for quoting but if it is… GREAT! I like to know others are enjoying my writings. This is just a small part of what she wrote..



I am His. My body, my mind all of it. I will happily kneel before Him in a crowded room and do His biding. He has me reading Carrie's story, about a girls journey through this life. It's amazing, I love reading it. The training she receives is harsh. I am not sure I could handle a lot of it since I don't handle pain well, but I am curious and I want to try it. I get hot thinking about it. Odd, because when I first started this life, the idea of being smacked hard in the ass appalled me. Now...it turns me on.



No comments:

Post a Comment