Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You fill me...with thoughts, desires, needs,

I never knew I had.."


 
You engulf my soul....
You take my body for your use...
You fill me...with thoughts, desires, and needs...
I never knew I had..
You make me want....to let go
Let go of all I have known...
Give all I am to your desire..
You take my voice...
My mouth opens to speak..
And you claim it as your own..
Filling me with your tongue..
My eyes fill with unspent emotions...
Drawn to the surface by your safe hand..
Your gentlest caress...
Your harshest pain...
Releasing myself to you..
My mind, intelligent and strong...
My soul, kind and soft...
My body, beautiful, soft, kneeling
My spirit, open, flowing to you
You are indeed my Master...
You are the one, in whose care I am safe
Safe enough to be me...
You are the one, in whose care I find trust
Trusting you fully, with my thoughts and desires
You are the one, in whose care I find strength
Strength in my soul, my spirit, my body...

I am yours...



No comments:

Post a Comment