Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Deadliest Catch

I know all of you watched The Deadliest Catch last night…Right??? The race is on for the highest crab catch. And the Wizard is at the top with 90,000 lbs of crab so far. Witch leads me into the Catch fan club. I am a member of the shows fan club and I have been arguing my point that Captain Keith is a great Captain and has every right to be featured on The Deadliest Catch. Why are there so many haters of Keith? He is always on the top of the crab catch count every year… Well maybe that is the reason.

So for the record I adore Captain Keith. I am also in love with Edgar on the NorthWestern. Last night he was talking about leaving the crab fishing business so he can spend more time with his beautiful family. I will be heartbroken with this happens any time soon but I guess I can understand his reasonings.


So if you want to do me a favor become a fan on http://deadliestcatchwiki.wetpaint.com/?mail=1134


And stick up for me about Keith and the Wizard. My member name is CRoche

No comments:

Post a Comment