Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Need You

I haven't been fucked in so long, I need to come sooo badly. The wind outside is howling, but here in my cozy bedroom, I lay on my bed, naked, fantasizing about you, your hardness inside me, the heat as we make love... my hand is touching my pussy now, my fingers spreading my opening wide, carressing my nub, ready for your thick, long, throbbing dick to plunge inside me... but you are not there. Tonight you are hundreds of miles away. No use to me at all. I have to do something to ease the tension, I need to masturbate, I need an O, a big O, and I need it now. My fingers are frantically thrusting into my soaking wet pussy, but it's not enough. I want you, I want to feel you inside me. Stretching me, filling me with your cock, pounding me ... Where are you when I need you? I reach into the drawer where our tools of sex are kept, I pull out the big dildo, it's almost the same size as you, eight inches of hardness, but it doesn't feel the same.  Please come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment