Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SEX

SEX… The word from what I see means two different things. For men it is an act that defines who they are. I think for most men sex is great with the person they love and care about but when it comes down to it, men will just do it with anyone they might be remotely attracted to. But sex for a woman is about what leads up to the act. It is all about how they get there. Whether it is dinner and a movie with her man or really good conversation. This is not to say woman don’t have one night stands but it tends to be with someone whom she has some sort of connection with.

I myself, love sex…. I love how it makes me feel. I love that I feel closer to my man when I have it. And like most woman I have to have a clear and strong connection to the man that I lie down with.

What do you think? Am I right about men and woman? I would love to know your thoughts about this subject.



No comments:

Post a Comment