Friday, October 30, 2009

My GYN Appointment

The other day I told a couple of my followers I had an appointment with my gyn for a routine checkup and they thought it would be a good idea for me to post about it. This is not something I would normally do but as I was in waiting room my blog jumped into my head once again.


I have to put my 2 cents worth in before I start…Any man who complains when a doctor sticks their finger up your ass for a second or 2 should step into a woman’s world for a day. I had to step into a small room that was freezing, and completely strip naked, with no protection except for this little paper gown that wouldn’t fit a child. I had cold metal instruments that spread me open and fingers shoved deep inside me. OK…Its not as bad as I am making it sound…all I am saying is if I am going to have some one fondle me down there I should be getting off on it..LOL



Anyhow, it was a routine exam and I am better then fine. Hope all my pervert followers out there enjoyed my post today. Just kidding :-) Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment